Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selection Sets not working properly

Hi all,
    I have recently started using Autocad 2013 and noticed my selection sets are not being retained in certain commands only. For example, move, copy, rotate, layer match, etc. seem to work; I can pick the item(s) first and then initiate the command at the prompt or icon. However, if I select an item prior to initiating copy with base point (copybase) or select similar the selection set is lost and the command prompts me to select the items again. Previous (p) is not working for these functions either.
    We are running a third party software on top of Autocad that contains some LISP routines, and I have several go-to routines. I do occasionally modify them, so I will not profess that I am innocent I have checked Pickfirst (1), Pickadd (2), and Pickauto (1) and nothing has worked. I also restored, through Sysvdlg, to an older SVF file, and to the default Autocad file with no success.
    Does anyone have an idea of what I might be overlooking? I wondered if maybe a poorly written LISP has left a setting undone, or a variable assigned that needs to be cleared? I am shooting from the hip on these things as a last resort before repairing/reinstalling Autocad.
    Thank you in advance for any help.

***Update to this Post***
    I have found that if I select the objects and type the command in, instead of selecting the command icon, that the selection set is retained.

Again, any help with this would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by mlambers; 04-09-2014, 10:39 AM.
Working...
X