This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code posting guidelines

You have two options to include your codes into code tags .

First by going to Go Advanced button in the bottom straight on the right side corner .

Code.jpg
    Second by adding code tags manually like this ..

code1.jpg

Tharwat
    Get learn and learn and practice , to become experienced guy .

Although I already have a similar thread in the Announcement thread I think leaving this thread here worth it. Thank you for the post Tharwat!

Comment

You're welcome .

I increased the size of the two images to become more readable than they are now , but failed .

Besides that , the attach option and even the host website show them as they are now .

If you have any idea of how to show the two image bigger than this to be readable without picking on them to see the indication , it would be very nice .

kind regards,

Comment

The images are thumbnails and have been downsized to reduce server load. I did, however, increase them to 300px max width. I can increase them more but worried there will be a size that will push out the forums border further than what size resolution people run. If you'd like me to try something larger let me know. Just have to be careful it doesn't ruin the look and feel of the site. Thanks for the feedback!!!

Comment

Yes , I guess the second image is readable and much more better than before , but the first one needs to be increased more to be readable although i have forgot to keep the cursor arrow on the button on the code tag while taking the snap of the image for the user to know which button that we are indicating to .

Should I reattach the image with the one with indication or you can handle this while changing the size of the image ?

Kind regards

Comment

Working...
          X