Suggestions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions?

I see we have been getting an increase in traffic lately which is great! I want to thank CarlAK, Tharwat and everyone else for their continued support to help our fellow AutoCAD users.

Since our community has grown I'd like to open up a suggestion thread for what you'd like to see here at AutoLISP.com. We are currently on vBulletin v3 with plans to upgrade to v4 in the near future. VB4 has some neat features for Blogging, Photo Albums, etc. If you think we/you could benefit from these features or others please respond to this thread. All suggestions and/or comments are welcomed.

Thanks!

I see we have been getting more traffic recently & increased involvement from our community. I would like to send a huge THANK YOU to CarlAK and Thawrat for spending what I'm sure are hours of their free time to help out the people in our small community of AutoLISP.com.

Again, if you have any suggestions to improve the website, forum board, new forum section(s), or anything else please feel free to post them here! If it makes sense I will more than likely make that change as this board is for you, the community.

Since this board is run on a server which is paid by other means its totally free at this point, and will remain banner & pop-up ad free. This unobstructed layout and fast load times are what should help set this board apart from other free Lisp boards. However, this forum is only as good as what you, the community, put into it. Your involvement & feedback is what will help make AutoLISP.com stand above all the rest!

Thanks again for all that contribute!!!

Comment

Thank you so much , that gives me the honor .

I am sorry to be a little bit late to reply and that was due to my settings of the
      browser which goes straight to Autolisp forum .

I guess everything is nice and doing very well but it is better to change the
      icons of the smiley list which is not that civilized and developed .

Many thanks and I am very proud to be a part or a member in this calm and nice forum .

My Best Regards.

Tharwat
      Get learn and learn and practice , to become experienced guy .

Comment

Hi .

Could you please add the button which belong to code tag to the post editor in the quick reply ?

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Tharwat View Post
          Hi .

Could you please add the button which belong to code tag to the post editor in the quick reply ?

Regards
          Hello Tharwat,

I believe it is already there (ref image). You would select/highlight the text first and then select the # symbol which would wrap that text with . Or did I misunderstand your suggestion?
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello .

I mean the Quick editor and not the Advanced one.

e.g, when you reply to a thread with the Reply button the code tags is not included .

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Sorry. I just reread your post and see you wanted to add it to the quick reply editor.

Ok --- I'll work on that!!!

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X